After several weeks of development, we are pleased to present our new website. Our brand-new website has been completely redesigned.
Environmental Policy Support is one of our main areas of expertise. We have proved, throughout the years, to be a supporting pillar to agencies, governmental ministries, regional, national, and international bodies.
In our day and age, imparting knowledge is a key requirement. We ensure that our clients clearly understand the policy tools and the know-how to implement them to achieve each goal required.
Our staff has extensive experience in policy development and analysis in the environmental sector. We can offer a range of policy-related services, including analysis and reports on current and future legislation (E.U. and international level).
Our full-time staff consists of highly experienced civil-sanitary and environmental engineers, hydrologists, chemical engineers, architects – town planners, economists, ecologists, biologists, environmental scientists, lawyers, and other scientists. Their profound experience and expertise guarantee high-quality services and that all demands and deliverables are met to the fullest.
• transposition of E.U. environmental legislation
• expert support in the procedure of public consultation of the proposed environmental policy
• transfer of knowledge related to the administrative responsibilities for each part of the environmental acquis
• information on the administrative arrangements for inspection, including the capacity of the relevant institutions
• analysis of the processes of permitting and inspection
• identification of strengths and weaknesses in administrative structures and processes for the implementation and enforcement of E.U. environmental Directives
• recommendations and conclusions for capacity enhancement
• elaboration of policy documents that are related to E.U. environmental policies