Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) Study for the Construction & Operation of a new LNG import Terminal
Ecology has been one of the main sectors of activities of Enveco S.A. since its establishment. As a result, Enveco S.A. has an outstanding record of such studies in Greece and the surrounding countries.
In particular, our team has accomplished all kinds of studies concerning the natural environment, such as Ecological Baseline Studies, Management Plans, and Appropriate Assessments and Plans of the Protection of Habitats and Species. As a result, today, Enveco is one of the most capable companies in this sector.
Our full-time staff consists of highly experienced civil-sanitary and environmental engineers, hydrologists, chemical engineers, architects – town planners, economists, ecologists, biologists, environmental scientists, lawyers, and other scientists. Their profound experience and expertise guarantee high-quality services and that all demands and deliverables are met to the fullest.
Staff members have also been specialized in Natural Resources Management studies for the past decades, developing broad expertise by conducting numerous relevant studies.
• Data collection and assessment of abiotic and natural environment characteristics such as flora/fauna and habitat types.
• Data collection and assessment of presence and distribution of rare or endangered species and corresponding geographical distribution of nesting sites through fieldwork.
• Natural environment evaluation and identification of the protection status of the area
• Photographic and relevant mapping documentation of the area and the most important flora/fauna and habitats species.
• Identification of potential impacts on the environment, in general, and particularly on every important species of flora/fauna and habitats.
• Design and implementation of a Management Plan for a protected area